San Fran Vest - Oatmeal
Size sold out online? Reach out to our customer care team here to see when we will be restocking this item.
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping (within Australia)||$8||2-8 business days|
|Express Shipping (within Australia)||$12||1-4 business days|
|Standard International Shipping||$30||4-8 business days|
|Same Day Delivery (Adelaide only) (12pm cut-off)||$22||1 business day|
|Overnight Express (within Australia 12pm cut-off)||$22||1-2 business days|
|Local Pick-up (Adelaide only)||free||1-2 business days|
Please note: due to ongoing limited air capacity and the backlog of parcels during this busy time, our shipping partners are currently experiencing delays that are out of our control. Please allow up to 7 days for your item(s) to ship.
In the instance that you may need to return an item, you can lodge your request within 7 days of receiving your item(s). Full price purchases are eligible for a credit note or refund. Sale items are non-refundable. Final Sale items cannot be returned - this will be marked in the product description.
The classic midline vest is the perfect layering addition to any outfit. Featuring a perfectly draped front, this classic piece can be worn open for a more relaxed layered look or clasp it at the front for closure. Pair it back with your favourite pair of jeans and out the door you go.
Model is 173cm & Wearing a size S/M. This style runs true to size. Waterfall front, slightly cropped back. Please note this style is hand knit, so measurements may vary slightly.
All measurements are in centimetres. Measurements are of the garment, not body. Garment has been measured flat. Please note back length excludes collar.
Not sure how to measure? View full size information here
Every item is hand crafted by our very special talented team, making your bübish unique to you. Please take care of this precious timeless piece so that it can be passed down from generation to generation. Please follow our recommendations to care for your fur, faux fur, leather or knitwear.
- Professional dry clean only. Consult your dry cleaner first to ensure they can confidently clean leather garments.
- Store your bübish in a dark, cool wardrobe.
- Store away from direct sunlight.
- Hang your leather pieces. Never leave your jacket folded for a long period of time, as this can encourage creases and cracks in the leather.
- Leather will always naturally lose some of it's moisture, but using a reputable leather conditioner on finished leather can prolong its life - consult your dry cleaner.
- Professional dry clean only - please consult your dry cleaner first to make sure they can confidently clean fur garments.
- Store your bübish in a dark, cool place away from natural light as this may cause discolouration.
- Store your bübish in a breathable suit bag.
- Avoid hanging next to any dark coloured clothing that may bleed colour into your fur.
- We suggest gently shaking your garment prior to wearing to reduce any moulting. Please note: your bubish is a natural product so you may experience initial moulting. This will substantially reduce with wear.
- Cold Hand Wash
- Store your bübish in a dark, cool wardrobe away from dark coloured clothing
- Store away from direct sunlight
- Some of our faux fur products are hand knitted. If so, you may experience some moulting initially. We recommend you shake your garment prior to wear. Any moulting will reduce with wear.
- Store your knits folded in a drawer or shelf.
- Wash your knitwear by hand or on a gentle cycle in your washing machine with like colours.
- Dry flat. Do not wring.
- Pilling of your item is not a sign of poor quality, but a natural reaction that occurs when the very soft wool/angora/natural fibres rub during wear. These can easily be removed gently by hand.
We accept the following payment methods:
Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Shop Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, JCB and PayPal.
Buy now, pay later options available:
Afterpay and Klarna.
When selecting any third party payment options you will be directed to the merchant portal to log in. Once the transaction is complete you will be redirected back to Bubish Luxe.
So amazing and soft. Loved the quality and feel of the vest. Easy to style with many different outfits. Definitely recommend this timeless piece.
I am so happy with my San Fran Vest. It is just perfect, in every way. I purchased the M/L as I like a more relaxed fit and found the overall quality truely exceptional. The oatmeal colour blends effortlessly and can be dressed up or down with the right accessories. Purchasing was effortless and shipment to rural Australia was faster than expected. 10/10 Bübish.
I really love this vest. The fit is so lovely. The colour is perfect and the fur is incredible! Will look great with jeans or thrown on over a dress. Look forward to wearing it!
Thank you so much for the product, I love it so much, true to size, and extra soft … best inversement ever! I’m gonna order another one soon :)
Bought the M-L for my daughter for her birthday. A Large would have been a better fit but you don’t sell it.
A bit of a shame for that much money