Penelope Coat - Oatmeal
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping (within Australia)||$8||2-8 business days|
|Express Shipping (within Australia)||$12||1-4 business days|
|Standard International Shipping||$30||4-8 business days|
|Same Day Delivery (Adelaide only) (12pm cut-off | Signature Required on Delivery)||$22||1 business day|
|Overnight Express (metro areas only. Within Australia 12pm cut-off | Signature Required on Delivery)||$22||1-2 business days|
|Local Pick-up (Adelaide only)||free||1-2 business days|
Orders placed before 1pm ACDT will be dispatched the same day. Please allow an additional 2-3 business days for dispatch during busy sale periods.
In the instance that you may need to return an item, you can lodge your request within 10 days of receiving your item(s). Full price purchases are eligible for an exchange or refund. Sale items are non-refundable, these can only be exchanged for product(s) of equal or greater value or store credit (valid for 3 years). Final Sale items cannot be returned - this will be marked in the product description.
Read more about our postage & shipping here and return & refund policy here.
Easy to throw on, the Faux Penelope Coat instantly pulls a look together. This beautiful longline coat is made from a luxurious faux fur fabrication featuring inseam pockets, a removable waist tie meaning you can wear it undone for a straight fit or done up to achieve a cinched waistline look. This piece has truly luxe winter feels.
- Faux Fur + Leather rope belt
- Detachable belt
- Drop-shoulder sleeves
- Inseam pockets
- Hidden snap buttons
Model is 173cm & wearing a size S. True to size, we recommend taking your usual size in this style.
Not sure how to measure? View full size information here
Every item is hand crafted by our very special talented team, making your bübish unique to you. Please take care of this precious timeless piece so that it can be passed down from generation to generation. Please follow our recommendations to care for your fur, faux fur, leather or knitwear.
- Professional dry clean only. Consult your dry cleaner first to ensure they can confidently clean leather garments.
- Store your bübish in a dark, cool wardrobe.
- Store away from direct sunlight.
- Hang your leather pieces. Never leave your jacket folded for a long period of time, as this can encourage creases and cracks in the leather.
- Leather will always naturally lose some of it's moisture, but using a reputable leather conditioner on finished leather can prolong its life - consult your dry cleaner.
- Professional dry clean only - please consult your dry cleaner first to make sure they can confidently clean fur garments.
- Store your bübish in a dark, cool place away from natural light as this may cause discolouration.
- Store your bübish in a breathable suit bag.
- Avoid hanging next to any dark coloured clothing that may bleed colour into your fur.
- We suggest gently shaking your garment prior to wearing to reduce any moulting. Please note: your bubish is a natural product so you may experience initial moulting. This will substantially reduce with wear.
- Cold Hand Wash
- Store your bübish in a dark, cool wardrobe away from dark coloured clothing
- Store away from direct sunlight
- Some of our faux fur products are hand knitted. If so, you may experience some moulting initially. We recommend you shake your garment prior to wear. Any moulting will reduce with wear.
- Store your knits folded in a drawer or shelf.
- Wash your knitwear by hand or on a gentle cycle in your washing machine with like colours.
- Dry flat. Do not wring.
- Pilling of your item is not a sign of poor quality, but a natural reaction that occurs when the very soft wool/angora/natural fibres rub during wear. These can easily be removed gently by hand.
- Professional dry clean only. Consult your dry cleaner first to ensure they can confidently clean wool garments.
Some wool items may ball or pile with wear. Please understand this is not a quality issue only the nature of the fibre. We suggest to care for your wool garment by using a fabric shaver or lint remover specifically designed for removing pills. Gently run the shaver over the affected areas of the coat to remove the pills. Be careful not to press too hard or shave for too long in one spot, as it may damage the fabric.
We accept the following payment methods:
Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Shop Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, JCB and PayPal.
Buy now, pay later options available:
Afterpay and Klarna.
When selecting any third party payment options you will be directed to the merchant portal to log in. Once the transaction is complete you will be redirected back to Bubish Luxe.