Every item is hand crafted by our very special talented team, making your bübish unique to you. Please take care of this precious timeless piece so that it can be passed down from generation to generation. Please follow our recommendations to care for your fur, faux fur, leather or knitwear.
- Professional dry clean only. Consult your dry cleaner first to ensure they can confidently clean leather garments.
- Store your bübish in a dark, cool wardrobe.
- Store away from direct sunlight.
- Hang your leather pieces. Never leave your jacket folded for a long period of time, as this can encourage creases and cracks in the leather.
- Leather will always naturally lose some of it's moisture, but using a reputable leather conditioner on finished leather can prolong its life - consult your dry cleaner.
- Professional dry clean only - please consult your dry cleaner first to make sure they can confidently clean fur garments.
- Store your bübish in a dark, cool place away from natural light as this may cause discolouration.
- Store your bübish in a breathable suit bag.
- Avoid hanging next to any dark coloured clothing that may bleed colour into your fur.
- We suggest gently shaking your garment prior to wearing to reduce any moulting. Please note: your bubish is a natural product so you may experience initial moulting. This will substantially reduce with wear.
- Cold Hand Wash
- Store your bübish in a dark, cool wardrobe away from dark coloured clothing
- Store away from direct sunlight
- Some of our faux fur products are hand knitted. If so, you may experience some moulting initially. We recommend you shake your garment prior to wear. Any moulting will reduce with wear.
- Store your knits folded in a drawer or shelf.
- Wash your knitwear by hand or on a gentle cycle in your washing machine with like colours.
- Dry flat. Do not wring.
- Pilling of your item is not a sign of poor quality, but a natural reaction that occurs when the very soft wool/angora/natural fibres rub during wear. These can easily be removed gently by hand.
- Professional dry clean only. Consult your dry cleaner first to ensure they can confidently clean wool garments.
Some wool items may ball or pile with wear. Please understand this is not a quality issue only the nature of the fibre. We suggest to care for your wool garment by using a fabric shaver or lint remover specifically designed for removing pills. Gently run the shaver over the affected areas of the coat to remove the pills. Be careful not to press too hard or shave for too long in one spot, as it may damage the fabric.