Sierra Crop Jacket - Stone
Size sold out online? Reach out to our customer care team here to see when we will be restocking this item.
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping (within Australia)||$8||2-8 business days|
|Express Shipping (within Australia)||$12||1-4 business days|
|Standard International Shipping||$30||4-8 business days|
|Same Day Delivery (Adelaide only) (12pm cut-off)||$22||1 business day|
|Overnight Express (within Australia 12pm cut-off)||$22||1-2 business days|
|Local Pick-up (Adelaide only)||free||1-2 business days|
Please note: due to ongoing limited air capacity and the backlog of parcels during this busy time, our shipping partners are currently experiencing delays that are out of our control. Please allow up to 7 days for your item(s) to ship.
In the instance that you may need to return an item, you can lodge your request within 7 days of receiving your item(s). Full price purchases are eligible for a credit note or refund. Sale items are non-refundable.
- 100% rabbit fur outer
- Satin finish lining
- Acrylic toggles at centre front for jacket closure.
- Cropped length
This super luxe cropped jacket will keep you looking fashion forward and feeling toasty warm with every wear. Constructed with 100% rabbit fur, the striking statement piece features a perfectly draped hood and high-quality hardware toggles at the centre front for closure. It’s cropped silhouette makes the Sierra a perfect addition to liven up that winter dress or accompany your favourite pair of high waisted jeans.
Every item is hand crafted by our very special talented team, making your bübish unique to you. Please take care of this precious timeless piece so that it can be passed down from generation to generation. Please follow our recommendations to care for your fur, faux fur, leather or knitwear.
- Professional dry clean only. Consult your dry cleaner first to ensure they can confidently clean leather garments.
- Store your bübish in a dark, cool wardrobe.
- Store away from direct sunlight.
- Hang your leather pieces. Never leave your jacket folded for a long period of time, as this can encourage creases and cracks in the leather.
- Leather will always naturally lose some of it's moisture, but using a reputable leather conditioner on finished leather can prolong its life - consult your dry cleaner.
- Professional dry clean only - please consult your dry cleaner first to make sure they can confidently clean fur garments.
- Store your bübish in a dark, cool place away from natural light as this may cause discolouration.
- Store your bübish in a breathable suit bag.
- Avoid hanging next to any dark coloured clothing that may bleed colour into your fur.
- We suggest gently shaking your garment prior to wearing to reduce any moulting. Please note: your bubish is a natural product so you may experience initial moulting. This will substantially reduce with wear.
- Cold Hand Wash
- Store your bübish in a dark, cool wardrobe away from dark coloured clothing
- Store away from direct sunlight
- Some of our faux fur products are hand knitted. If so, you may experience some moulting initially. We recommend you shake your garment prior to wear. Any moulting will reduce with wear.
- Store your knits folded in a drawer or shelf.
- Wash your knitwear by hand or on a gentle cycle in your washing machine with like colours.
- Dry flat. Do not wring.
- Pilling of your item is not a sign of poor quality, but a natural reaction that occurs when the very soft wool/angora/natural fibres rub during wear. These can easily be removed gently by hand.
We accept the following payment methods:
Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Shop Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, JCB and PayPal.
Buy now, pay later options available:
Afterpay and Klarna.
When selecting any third party payment options you will be directed to the merchant portal to log in. Once the transaction is complete you will be redirected back to Bubish Luxe.
Love this jacket! The style and fit is great. Gorgeous colour and so soft
So soft and warm, looks super cute on. Only issue for me is the sleeves are a little short for my liking.
Australia’s best kept secret!
I love the Bubish collection it brings out every season. A selection to suit any fashion genre you desire. Just received my Sierra crop jacket in stone and the rave reviews as it’s worn is overwhelming with ‘where did you buy your jacket from?’ Bubish of course! The only challenge I have with most of my jackets is the constant fluff it gives. Get on their website and shop Bubish Fashionista to suit your style for any occasion. The only problem you’ll have is deciding what to purchase. Happy shopping and have a Bubish day!