Faux Oxford Coat - Oatmeal
Size sold out online? Reach out to our customer care team here to see when we will be restocking this item.
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping (within Australia)||$8||2-8 business days|
|Express Shipping (within Australia)||$12||1-4 business days|
|Standard International Shipping||$30||4-8 business days|
|Same Day Delivery (Adelaide only) (12pm cut-off)||$22||1 business day|
|Overnight Express (within Australia 12pm cut-off)||$22||1-2 business days|
|Local Pick-up (Adelaide only)||free||1-2 business days|
Please note: due to ongoing limited air capacity and the backlog of parcels during this busy time, our shipping partners are currently experiencing delays that are out of our control. Please allow up to 7 days for your item(s) to ship.
In the instance that you may need to return an item, you can lodge your request within 7 days of receiving your item(s). Full price purchases are eligible for a credit note or refund. Sale items are non-refundable. Final Sale items cannot be returned - this will be marked in the product description.
- Hand Knit
- 100% High quality faux fur
- Longline length
- Satin Lining
Are you dreaming of that trusty favourite coat that you know you can throw on it just w o r k s- say hello to the Oxford Coat. Silky soft, toasty warmth from the chin to the calve, how could anyone resist! This stunning faux fur coat features inseam pockets, hook and eyes at the centre front for closure and a straight-line body silhouette- The Oxford will keep you looking fashion forward whilst warming you from the inside out.
Every item is hand crafted by our very special talented team, making your bübish unique to you. Please take care of this precious timeless piece so that it can be passed down from generation to generation. Please follow our recommendations to care for your fur, faux fur, leather or knitwear.
- Professional dry clean only. Consult your dry cleaner first to ensure they can confidently clean leather garments.
- Store your bübish in a dark, cool wardrobe.
- Store away from direct sunlight.
- Hang your leather pieces. Never leave your jacket folded for a long period of time, as this can encourage creases and cracks in the leather.
- Leather will always naturally lose some of it's moisture, but using a reputable leather conditioner on finished leather can prolong its life - consult your dry cleaner.
- Professional dry clean only - please consult your dry cleaner first to make sure they can confidently clean fur garments.
- Store your bübish in a dark, cool place away from natural light as this may cause discolouration.
- Store your bübish in a breathable suit bag.
- Avoid hanging next to any dark coloured clothing that may bleed colour into your fur.
- We suggest gently shaking your garment prior to wearing to reduce any moulting. Please note: your bubish is a natural product so you may experience initial moulting. This will substantially reduce with wear.
- Cold Hand Wash
- Store your bübish in a dark, cool wardrobe away from dark coloured clothing
- Store away from direct sunlight
- Some of our faux fur products are hand knitted. If so, you may experience some moulting initially. We recommend you shake your garment prior to wear. Any moulting will reduce with wear.
- Store your knits folded in a drawer or shelf.
- Wash your knitwear by hand or on a gentle cycle in your washing machine with like colours.
- Dry flat. Do not wring.
- Pilling of your item is not a sign of poor quality, but a natural reaction that occurs when the very soft wool/angora/natural fibres rub during wear. These can easily be removed gently by hand.
We accept the following payment methods:
Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Shop Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, JCB and PayPal.
Buy now, pay later options available:
Afterpay and Klarna.
When selecting any third party payment options you will be directed to the merchant portal to log in. Once the transaction is complete you will be redirected back to Bubish Luxe.
This coat is cuddly and warm and at the same time glamourous.
I felt a million dollars wearing this coat and recieved many compliments.
I loved the look of this coat and wanted to look super glam like the model but when it arrived it seemed oversized and swamped my figure. I am 5'4" and size 8-10 so I ordered the medium, following guidance to order a size up. Unfortunately this was too big and bulky. The pockets on the hips also unfortunately add padding, making me look much bigger than I am. I also had a problem with it leaving fluff on everything it touched, although maybe this might be solved by washing it first.
Bought this jacket for my maid of honour on my wedding day. It is the most gorgeous jacket I have ever seen. The quality is stunning, and it feels amazing on. It will compliment anything it goes with. The colour is quite a pale cream/oat colour, maybe a little lighter than the photos, but still perfect.
This coat was a medium size but it’s slightly smaller fit in the arm length then I thought. Next time I would go up 2 sizes to a large. Even though I’m a size 8-10.
Colour was nice & nude. Very warm & cost.
I wasn’t in love… but I’ll keep.
Paired with jeans & 👠 …
will be super cute!
So happy with my beautiful new coat. The fit is perfect, it’s warm and cosy, and the faux fur is so natural and real looking. Colour is as seen. Absolutely recommend the Oxford coat.