Faux Fur Lola Jacket - Ivory
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping (within Australia)||$8||2-8 business days|
|Express Shipping (within Australia)||$12||1-4 business days|
|Standard International Shipping||$30||4-8 business days|
|Same Day Delivery (Adelaide only) (12pm cut-off | Signature Required on Delivery)||$22||1 business day|
|Overnight Express (metro areas only. Within Australia 12pm cut-off | Signature Required on Delivery)||$22||1-2 business days|
|Local Pick-up (Adelaide only)||free||1-2 business days|
Please note: due to ongoing limited air capacity and the backlog of parcels during this busy time, our shipping partners are currently experiencing delays that are out of our control. Please allow up to 7 days for your item(s) to ship.
In the instance that you may need to return an item, you can lodge your request within 7 days of receiving your item(s). Full price purchases are eligible for a credit note or refund. Sale items are non-refundable. Final Sale items cannot be returned - this will be marked in the product description.
The Lola Jacket is the perfectly cropped evening jacket. Made from premium faux fur this special, cosy piece has been hand knit to create a warm but light weight jacket. This piece is the perfect option for a special occasion, wedding or even dressy/casual look with your favourite jeans.
- High Quality Faux Fur 100% Polyester Inner & Outer
- Clean box collar with straight front design
- Crop length
- Optional hook/eye closure
- Perfect for someone wanting a more tailored look
- Made from Faux Fur
- Hand Knit
- No lining
Model is 173cm & wearing a size S. This style runs true to size. It is designed to fit the body so take a size up for a slouchy fit.
All measurements are in centimetres. Measurements are of the garment, not body. Garment has been measured flat.
Not sure how to measure? View full size information here
Every item is hand crafted by our very special talented team, making your bübish unique to you. Please take care of this precious timeless piece so that it can be passed down from generation to generation. Please follow our recommendations to care for your fur, faux fur, leather or knitwear.
- Professional dry clean only. Consult your dry cleaner first to ensure they can confidently clean leather garments.
- Store your bübish in a dark, cool wardrobe.
- Store away from direct sunlight.
- Hang your leather pieces. Never leave your jacket folded for a long period of time, as this can encourage creases and cracks in the leather.
- Leather will always naturally lose some of it's moisture, but using a reputable leather conditioner on finished leather can prolong its life - consult your dry cleaner.
- Professional dry clean only - please consult your dry cleaner first to make sure they can confidently clean fur garments.
- Store your bübish in a dark, cool place away from natural light as this may cause discolouration.
- Store your bübish in a breathable suit bag.
- Avoid hanging next to any dark coloured clothing that may bleed colour into your fur.
- We suggest gently shaking your garment prior to wearing to reduce any moulting. Please note: your bubish is a natural product so you may experience initial moulting. This will substantially reduce with wear.
- Cold Hand Wash
- Store your bübish in a dark, cool wardrobe away from dark coloured clothing
- Store away from direct sunlight
- Some of our faux fur products are hand knitted. If so, you may experience some moulting initially. We recommend you shake your garment prior to wear. Any moulting will reduce with wear.
- Store your knits folded in a drawer or shelf.
- Wash your knitwear by hand or on a gentle cycle in your washing machine with like colours.
- Dry flat. Do not wring.
- Pilling of your item is not a sign of poor quality, but a natural reaction that occurs when the very soft wool/angora/natural fibres rub during wear. These can easily be removed gently by hand.
We accept the following payment methods:
Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Shop Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, JCB and PayPal.
Buy now, pay later options available:
Afterpay and Klarna.
When selecting any third party payment options you will be directed to the merchant portal to log in. Once the transaction is complete you will be redirected back to Bubish Luxe.
Received my jacket in a timely manner and very pleased with the quality, feels amazing to touch, looking forward to wearing it on my wedding day!
Have you ever bought something online only to receive it and it not be exactly ‘like’ the photo? Well, this product is EVERYTHING and more it says it is. Beautifully fashioned and softer than silk. Truly fit for a ‘Queen’. Will definitely be purchasing from the lovelies at Bübish again and again!
Easy purchasing system, fast delivery and my jacket was every bit as beautiful as expected!
Purchased this jacket to wear as a guest to a winter wedding and it’s absolutely beautiful! Nobody believed me that it wasn’t real fur and the quality is amazing
This jacket is absolutely stunning. Very soft, warm and beautiful! Unfortunately it drops a lot of faux fur on your clothes which makes it difficult to wear with linen or cotton. I asked bubish if this was supposed to happen and they said it was normal. Unfortunately I can’t have my bridesmaids wearing them.