GRAPHIC DESIGN & ECOMMERCE-MARKETING ASSISTANT APPLY NOW
1 year experience working in the graphic design field
· Start 1 February 2021.
· Location Adelaide, CBD.
· 25 Hours per week with the potential to increase to a full time position.
Bübish Luxe is an Adelaide based Fashion brand focussing on women’s outerwear. We operate a direct to consumer business using our online platforms and a wholesale business in which we stock stores nationally and internationally.
A position has become available for an assistant to join our team supporting all areas of graphic design, social media marketing and administration. We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic individual with natural creative flair who is capable of working with our team and isn’t afraid to think outside the box.
Task and Responsibility
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· The design and preparation of weekly EDM newsletters.
· Content creation for marketing purposes, eg. graphics for social media, GIFS, clothing flat lays, e-commerce content creation, product launch edits, image editing.
· Co-management of social media platforms. This includes but is not limited to posting on social media platforms, influencer marketing and content sourcing.
· Editing imagery for web and print using Photoshop, Illustrator or Indesign.
· Assisting in product photography for various media including print, online and digital media.
· Assisting in photoshoots.
· Uploading content to our online portals (Shopify, Dropbox, Google Drive).
· Monitoring and updating product and pricing on E-Commerce platforms.
· Assisting with brand copywriting, updating all product names and descriptions.
· Website maintenance.
· Assisting with picking and packing e-commerce orders and blogger and influencer parcels.
· General administration and marketing duties where required.
The Ideal Applicant!
To be successful in this role, the Applicant must have at least one year’s graphic design experience, preferably in the Fashion industry, excellent time management skills, and an excellent understanding of Photoshop, InDesign or Illustrator. The Applicant is required to have knowledge and experience using social media editing and content creation apps.
The Applicant must also have the ability to use initiative and common sense and must demonstrate exceptional communication skills at all times.
· Experience using Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
· Experience using social media editing and content creation apps on Instagram.
· Proficiency in MAC.
To Apply for this position, the Applicant should submit a cover letter and resume with some examples of their graphic work together with a list of the Applicant’s:
1. Five favourite brands
2. Five favourite influencers / bloggers
3. Preferred image editing apps (if any)
Applications close 15 January 2021