Faux Fur Orlando Jacket - Denim Blue
Size sold out online? Reach out to our customer care team here to see when we will be restocking this item.
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping (within Australia)||$8||2-8 business days|
|Express Shipping (within Australia)||$12||1-4 business days|
|Standard International Shipping||$30||4-8 business days|
|Same Day Delivery (Adelaide only) (12pm cut-off)||$22||1 business day|
|Overnight Express (within Australia 12pm cut-off)||$22||1-2 business days|
|Local Pick-up (Adelaide only)||free||1-2 business days|
Please note: due to ongoing limited air capacity and the backlog of parcels during this busy time, our shipping partners are currently experiencing delays that are out of our control. Please allow up to 7 days for your item(s) to ship.
In the instance that you may need to return an item, you can lodge your request within 7 days of receiving your item(s). Full price purchases are eligible for a credit note or refund. Sale items are non-refundable. Final Sale items cannot be returned - this will be marked in the product description.
- 100% highest quality faux fur
- Satin finished lining
- Waist length
- Chunky metal zip which sits asymmetric to the centre front
- Neckline buckle detailing
- Inset pockets on front
- Elasticated sleeve cuffs for shape
Say hello to the reinspired biker; constructed using the highest of quality faux fur, the slightly oversized slouchy fit of the Orlando will make you feel chic and cool. Features include, inset pockets, neckline buckle detailing and a chunky zip which sits asymmetric to the centre front. Wear it with that cute winter dress, your favourite longline knit jumper, or with a classic tee and jean combo, you can’t go wrong.
Model is 173cm & wearing Size S
|Central back length||55||56||57||58|
Every item is hand crafted by our very special talented team, making your bübish unique to you. Please take care of this precious timeless piece so that it can be passed down from generation to generation. Please follow our recommendations to care for your fur, faux fur, leather or knitwear.
- Professional dry clean only. Consult your dry cleaner first to ensure they can confidently clean leather garments.
- Store your bübish in a dark, cool wardrobe.
- Store away from direct sunlight.
- Hang your leather pieces. Never leave your jacket folded for a long period of time, as this can encourage creases and cracks in the leather.
- Leather will always naturally lose some of it's moisture, but using a reputable leather conditioner on finished leather can prolong its life - consult your dry cleaner.
- Professional dry clean only - please consult your dry cleaner first to make sure they can confidently clean fur garments.
- Store your bübish in a dark, cool place away from natural light as this may cause discolouration.
- Store your bübish in a breathable suit bag.
- Avoid hanging next to any dark coloured clothing that may bleed colour into your fur.
- We suggest gently shaking your garment prior to wearing to reduce any moulting. Please note: your bubish is a natural product so you may experience initial moulting. This will substantially reduce with wear.
- Cold Hand Wash
- Store your bübish in a dark, cool wardrobe away from dark coloured clothing
- Store away from direct sunlight
- Some of our faux fur products are hand knitted. If so, you may experience some moulting initially. We recommend you shake your garment prior to wear. Any moulting will reduce with wear.
- Store your knits folded in a drawer or shelf.
- Wash your knitwear by hand or on a gentle cycle in your washing machine with like colours.
- Dry flat. Do not wring.
- Pilling of your item is not a sign of poor quality, but a natural reaction that occurs when the very soft wool/angora/natural fibres rub during wear. These can easily be removed gently by hand.
We accept the following payment methods:
Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Shop Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, JCB and PayPal.
Buy now, pay later options available:
Afterpay and Klarna.
When selecting any third party payment options you will be directed to the merchant portal to log in. Once the transaction is complete you will be redirected back to Bubish Luxe.
Love it, soft and warm
Such a snuggley and gorgeous jacket to throw on with jeans and look fab x
This jacket is so soft, and well made. I personally wasn't fond of the buckle, and was able to unpick them without damaging the jacket. Overall, I would not not hesitate to purchase more items from this brand. Well worth the price, and interstate delivery was efficient, dispite the current pandemic.
I was counting down day by day to get it. The jacket is really stunning actually. However they sent me a faulty one with the fur lines are pressed, marked, spotted n damaged. Very very disappointed but couldn’t find the ordered reference no. to send it back.
It s sucked
Beautiful and soft, very comfortable. Only downside is the buckles bit big, rattle when wearing. May not bother some people😊