Coletta White Fur Jacket
or make 4 interest-free payments of $74.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Clean box collar with straight front design
- Sits flat to the body
- Optional hook/eye closure
- Perfect for someone wanting a more tailored look
- Made from Up-cycled 100% Rabbit Fur
- Hand Knit
- No lining
Model is 5’11” & wearing Size S.
You can view our size guide here
- Professional dry clean only. Consult your dry cleaner first to ensure they can confidently clean fur garments.
- Store your Bubish in a dark, cool wardrobe away from dark coloured clothing
- Store away from direct sunlight
- As this is a natural product, you may experience some moulting initially. We recommend you shake your garment prior to wear. Any moulting will reduce with wear.
Complementary Standard Shipping Worldwide.
Refer here for more info regarding postage & shipping
Can't wait to wear this on my wedding day! X
I bought the white rabbit fur coat to wear at a cocktail party. It is perfect for what I required and goes beautifully with my cocktail dress. Thank you your products are so beautiful!
I swapped the white for light pink without any trouble. It is so soft & unbelievably warm. Great option for warmth whilst still being dressed for occasion. It does malt a lot initially. Something to consider if wearing light fur over dark outfit...
My Winter wedding was cold & rainy. I wanted to wear fur because it’s warm and classic, but my conscience was struggling to justify it. Then I found Bubish! The Colettea up cycled fur jacket was soft and warm, it feels absolutely luxurious and beautifully complemented my wedding gown without the guilt. The team sent it out quickly and were wonderful to deal with. I’ll treasure this jacket for my lifetime and will find many excuses to wear it again xx
Such a beautiful jacket, paired perfectly with my wedding dress!! Such amazing service, arriving so quickly in a beautiful silk bag with care instructions. Not only did I get to wear it for my wedding, but haven’t taken it off since!! Already planning the next colour I’m going to purchase!