Manhattan Crop Jacket - Wine
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping (within Australia)||$8||2-8 business days|
|Express Shipping (within Australia)||$12||1-4 business days|
|Standard International Shipping||$30||4-8 business days|
|Same Day Delivery (Adelaide only) (12pm cut-off | Signature Required on Delivery)||$22||1 business day|
|Overnight Express (metro areas only. Within Australia 12pm cut-off | Signature Required on Delivery)||$22||1-2 business days|
|Local Pick-up (Adelaide only)||free||1-2 business days|
Please note: due to ongoing limited air capacity and the backlog of parcels during this busy time, our shipping partners are currently experiencing delays that are out of our control. Please allow up to 7 days for your item(s) to ship.
In the instance that you may need to return an item, you can lodge your request within 7 days of receiving your item(s). Full price purchases are eligible for a credit note or refund. Sale items are non-refundable. Final Sale items cannot be returned - this will be marked in the product description.
The perfect blend of strong shoulder structure and flattering feminine cropped length, the Marabou feather jacket oozes sophistication and style. Perfect for a chilly winter’s evening, the Manhattan can be dressed up or down no matter the occasion.
- 100% Marabou Feather outer
- Satin finish lining
- Hook and eye clasps at centre front for closure
- Cropped silhouette
Model is 173cm & wearing a size S/M. This style runs true to size. Please note this style is hand knit, so measurements may vary slightly.
All measurements are in centimetres. Measurements are of the garment, not body. Garment has been measured flat.
Not sure how to measure? View full size information here
Every item is hand crafted by our very special talented team, making your bübish unique to you. Please take care of this precious timeless piece so that it can be passed down from generation to generation. Please follow our recommendations to care for your fur, faux fur, leather or knitwear.
- Professional dry clean only. Consult your dry cleaner first to ensure they can confidently clean leather garments.
- Store your bübish in a dark, cool wardrobe.
- Store away from direct sunlight.
- Hang your leather pieces. Never leave your jacket folded for a long period of time, as this can encourage creases and cracks in the leather.
- Leather will always naturally lose some of it's moisture, but using a reputable leather conditioner on finished leather can prolong its life - consult your dry cleaner.
- Professional dry clean only - please consult your dry cleaner first to make sure they can confidently clean fur garments.
- Store your bübish in a dark, cool place away from natural light as this may cause discolouration.
- Store your bübish in a breathable suit bag.
- Avoid hanging next to any dark coloured clothing that may bleed colour into your fur.
- We suggest gently shaking your garment prior to wearing to reduce any moulting. Please note: your bubish is a natural product so you may experience initial moulting. This will substantially reduce with wear.
- Cold Hand Wash
- Store your bübish in a dark, cool wardrobe away from dark coloured clothing
- Store away from direct sunlight
- Some of our faux fur products are hand knitted. If so, you may experience some moulting initially. We recommend you shake your garment prior to wear. Any moulting will reduce with wear.
- Store your knits folded in a drawer or shelf.
- Wash your knitwear by hand or on a gentle cycle in your washing machine with like colours.
- Dry flat. Do not wring.
- Pilling of your item is not a sign of poor quality, but a natural reaction that occurs when the very soft wool/angora/natural fibres rub during wear. These can easily be removed gently by hand.
We accept the following payment methods:
Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Shop Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, JCB and PayPal.
Buy now, pay later options available:
Afterpay and Klarna.
When selecting any third party payment options you will be directed to the merchant portal to log in. Once the transaction is complete you will be redirected back to Bubish Luxe.
I purchased this for my winter wedding and it is GLORIOUS. Luxe material, phenomenal colour, warm and well fitted.
It is very cropped (Im 176cm tall), but I plan to wear it open over my dress so not an issue.
What a gorgeous design - I can't wait to wear it!
I recently purchased the Manhattan crop in wine for a wedding, I needed it overnight so opted for the overnight delivery option, and it arrived on time ready to fly interstate for the wedding. It came in a sweet little organza bag that was perfect to keep it in for travelling, and packed down really well so it didn’t take up much luggage space. The jacket is super gorgeous to wear, very soft & luxe… & Almost everyone I spoke to at the wedding commented on it. A total win and I’m getting ready to buy it in a few more colours!!!
This was a last minute purchase for a charity gala dinner. I didn't plan in advance at all (not uncommon) so my dress was sleeveless and the weather prediction was cold. So a quick google found this gorgeous jacket and it did the trick. I received many lovely comments on the night and the colour was a hit. The colour is exactly what you see on the website. I also sent an email to Customer Service saying it MUST be delivered overnight and it was!
This is now the second jacket I've bought. They're perfect for the dressy occasion where you need another layer. The colour is perfection.
This jacket is absolutely beautiful and really made for those WOW moments in life. It is so stylish without being too over the top and is made so well. I absolutely love it and it is the perfect jacket to wear over all those pretty dresses and outfits that we love but it’s too cold to wear them.