Manhattan Crop Jacket - Black
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping (within Australia)||$8||2-8 business days|
|Express Shipping (within Australia)||$12||1-4 business days|
|Standard International Shipping||$30||4-8 business days|
|Same Day Delivery (Adelaide only) (12pm cut-off | Signature Required on Delivery)||$22||1 business day|
|Overnight Express (metro areas only. Within Australia 12pm cut-off | Signature Required on Delivery)||$22||1-2 business days|
|Local Pick-up (Adelaide only)||free||1-2 business days|
Please note: due to ongoing limited air capacity and the backlog of parcels during this busy time, our shipping partners are currently experiencing delays that are out of our control. Please allow up to 7 days for your item(s) to ship.
In the instance that you may need to return an item, you can lodge your request within 7 days of receiving your item(s). Full price purchases are eligible for a credit note or refund. Sale items are non-refundable. Final Sale items cannot be returned - this will be marked in the product description.
The perfect blend of strong shoulder structure and flattering feminine cropped length, the Marabou feather jacket oozes sophistication and style. Perfect for a chilly winter’s evening, the Manhattan can be dressed up or down no matter the occasion.
- 100% Marabou Feather outer
- Satin finish lining
- Hook and eye clasps at centre front for closure
- Cropped silhouette
Model is 173cm & wearing a size S/M. This style runs true to size. Please note this style is hand knit, so measurements may vary slightly.
All measurements are in centimetres. Measurements are of the garment, not body. Garment has been measured flat.
Not sure how to measure? View full size information here
Every item is hand crafted by our very special talented team, making your bübish unique to you. Please take care of this precious timeless piece so that it can be passed down from generation to generation. Please follow our recommendations to care for your fur, faux fur, leather or knitwear.
- Professional dry clean only. Consult your dry cleaner first to ensure they can confidently clean leather garments.
- Store your bübish in a dark, cool wardrobe.
- Store away from direct sunlight.
- Hang your leather pieces. Never leave your jacket folded for a long period of time, as this can encourage creases and cracks in the leather.
- Leather will always naturally lose some of it's moisture, but using a reputable leather conditioner on finished leather can prolong its life - consult your dry cleaner.
- Professional dry clean only - please consult your dry cleaner first to make sure they can confidently clean fur garments.
- Store your bübish in a dark, cool place away from natural light as this may cause discolouration.
- Store your bübish in a breathable suit bag.
- Avoid hanging next to any dark coloured clothing that may bleed colour into your fur.
- We suggest gently shaking your garment prior to wearing to reduce any moulting. Please note: your bubish is a natural product so you may experience initial moulting. This will substantially reduce with wear.
- Cold Hand Wash
- Store your bübish in a dark, cool wardrobe away from dark coloured clothing
- Store away from direct sunlight
- Some of our faux fur products are hand knitted. If so, you may experience some moulting initially. We recommend you shake your garment prior to wear. Any moulting will reduce with wear.
- Store your knits folded in a drawer or shelf.
- Wash your knitwear by hand or on a gentle cycle in your washing machine with like colours.
- Dry flat. Do not wring.
- Pilling of your item is not a sign of poor quality, but a natural reaction that occurs when the very soft wool/angora/natural fibres rub during wear. These can easily be removed gently by hand.
We accept the following payment methods:
Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Shop Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, JCB and PayPal.
Buy now, pay later options available:
Afterpay and Klarna.
When selecting any third party payment options you will be directed to the merchant portal to log in. Once the transaction is complete you will be redirected back to Bubish Luxe.
I bought the Manhattan feather jacket in blue and black, they are both of very good quality and the feather didn’t fall off when I tried them. I’m 5ft9 and ordered a S/M, it fits me perfectly! Definitely recommend my friends to purchase this!
It’s made well and goes so well with my satin dresses! I bought the black size xs - I wasn’t sure whether to buy the small or extra small but I think this xs is a slight bigger than other extra small sizes, so it fits well in me. I’ll be definitely buying more colours!
I also want to know where I can buy the dress the model is wearing.
I got the black Manhattan jacket and my daughter got the same jacket in blush. We wore these at an outdoor wedding in Southern Canada and it was very cold - about 5 degrees C. We received so many compliments and these jackets were toasty warm! They are the perfect length, hitting at the high waist. I've got an hourglass type body shape and thought they may have been a bit too big around the waist, but they were perfect! They have three hooks to do them up, and I could do the bottom hook up at the back to show off the dress and this had good shape. However, it was so cold on the day that I had to do all the buttons up at the front to stay warm. Admittedly I also wore leggings under my dress!!
Beautiful jacket. Good quality!
Excellent service beautiful quality and I felt like a million dollars wearing my gorgeous jacket